Microsoft Ajax Minifier 4.59
Jul 12, 2012
- change the default input and output encodings to UTF-8. Should still read ASCII input files just fine, but if your build/product depends on the output being an ASCII file and having extended characters encoded in the output using the \uXXXX syntax rather than simple UTF-8 sequences, then you will need to add -enc:out ascii to your AjaxMin build switches to output as ASCII. Most people seem to be expecting UTF-8 to be the default for both input and output.
- Fix issue #18304: catch variables defined between a child scope referencing an outer variable above the catch scope need to resolve correctly.
- fix an issue where the -enc:out switch wasn't being honored when using -xml switch.
- adjust usage text to be more consistent in syntax and in-line with the online documentation.
- when using JSCombinedFileName and/or CssCombinedFileName properties in the build task, minify the input files first, then concatenate the results (rather concatenating the source and minifying) so error line/column numbers still correspond to the actual input files.
- minor tweaks and adjustments to pretty-print multiline output.
- ability to clear or add debug namespaces from within the source via ///#DEBUG= preprocessor comments, in addition to the -debug switch.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.