Microsoft Ajax Minifier 4.49
Apr 30, 2012
- don't move function declarations to the top of the scope if they are within conditional-compilation comments.
- don't ever rename named function expressions if they are defined within the global scope, because IE puts their fields in the containing scope, not the function expression itself (as the language specs and all other browsers so).
- If the -fnames:lock switch is used, make sure that the function expression name is also locked in the parent scope, for the same reason as above.
- allow the training \9 IE hack in CSS files if the property value is a color hash.
- optimize any manually-written if-shortcut expression statements: if a statement is !expr&&a(); we can change it to expr||a(); if it's smaller.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.