Microsoft Ajax Minifier 5.6
Dec 18, 2013
- Fix for bug 20541 - in CSS strings, and ASCII-9 is not a "\t", ASCII-10 is not "\n", ASCII-13 is not "\r", and ASCII-12 is not "\f".
- Fix bug 20517 - in CSS, invalid color hash values were parsed incorrectly and caused a slew of other irrelevant errors. Just log the invalid hash color and continue on.
- Make the <input> and <output> elements in manifest files accept the legacy "enc" attribute name in addition to the newer "encoding" attribute. Changed the online documentation to reflect the new name.
- throw invalid-switch errors when switches incompatible with -pretty are used together. (NOTE: the -pretty switch is a special switch that does not change the input other than to add whitespace to make it more readable, so any switches that cause the input to be modified cannot be used with it. Please use the -line switch to make modified code output on multiple lines.)
- added the ability to use -pretty with JSON input, so you can use it to make JSON output returned from services a little easier to debug.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.