NuGet Package

Jul 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Is this project associated with the nuget package of the same name? It apears that the nuget package is outdate. Any chance on updating it with the most current download?

Jul 25, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Nope -- didn't know that package existed. I'll see if I can track down who owns it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:37 AM

While taking ownership of that package please also create a package for the msbuild task

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Have you tried to contact the nuget team to be able to update the release?

Sep 20, 2011 at 4:32 AM

Just curious - you would prefer one package for all AjaxMin binaries, or separate packages for AjaxMin itself and for AjaxMin with MSBuild task?

Oct 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Personally, I'd prefer one for AjaxMin, and one for the MSBuild task that depends on the AjaxMin one.

Nov 23, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Crawling out from under the bushes :-)

I've been publishing the packages to the NuGet feed. I just sent a mail to ronlo letting him know that I'd be more than happy to relinquish my rights to the package in exchange for it being updated more frequently than I have been doing :)

Nov 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Aw, man! Does that mean I have to learn how to use nuget? ;)

Nov 25, 2011 at 4:46 AM

Okay, with Jesper's help (many thanks, Jesper!) we were able to update the AjaxMin project to build a NuGet package for the DLL and its symbols. I'll be sure to keep it up-to-date whenever I publish a new version of AjaxMin (as I did earlier today). I have to admit, NuGet is pretty darn cool -- I apologize for not getting on top of this sooner. I'll also look into creating a separate NuGet package for the MSBuild task, as suggested.