Microsoft Ajax Minifier 4.19
May 4, 2011
- Bumped some "errors" down to warning status, as they aren't actual errors in the code but rather things developers should avoid doing.
- The build task (and the MSI) now requires only .NET 3.5 (down from .NET 4), so it will work in Visual Studio 2008.
- Fixed the error-handling of the build task. Errors are errors, and warnings are warnings; errors will fail the build.
- Added TreatWarningsAsErrors property on the build task object, in case developer wants to fail the build on any warnings.
- Error messages generated by the build task are formatted such that double-clicking on them in the Error List window will open the appropriate file and set the caret at the proper line and column position.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.