Microsoft Ajax Minifier 4.74
Nov 11, 2012
- fix for issue #18836 - sometimes throws null-reference errors in ActivationObject.AnalyzeScope method.
- add back the Context object's 8-parameter constructor, since someone has code that's using it.
- throw a low-pri warning if an expression statement is == or ===; warn that the developer may have meant an assignment (=).
- throw lint-style lowest-pri warnings for statements that don't end in a semicolon and rely on semicolon-insertion rules to kick in.
- If TermSemicolons settings is true, insert a semicolon between any concatenated files before minifying.
- if an integer constant has the dot-operator applied to it, don't wrap it in parens; just force the decimal-point to be output.
- add a kill-switch to turn off the removal of unreferenced variables.
- fix bug in manifest task where it was throwing an exception if there are no .AJAXMIN files in the project.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.