Microsoft Ajax Minifier 4.95
Jun 25, 2013
- update parser to allow for CSS3 calc( function to nest.
- add recognition of -pponly (Preprocess-Only) switch in AjaxMinManifestTask build task.
- Fix crashing bug in EXE when processing a manifest file using the -xml switch and an error message needs to be displayed (like a missing input file).
- Create separate Clean and Bundle build tasks for working with manifest files (AjaxMinManifestCleanTask and AjaxMinBundleTask). Removed the IsCleanOperation from AjaxMinManifestTask -- use AjaxMinManifestCleanTask instead. Updated the provided .targets file as such.
- Add ability for CSS parser to recognize CSS-style multi-line #SOURCE comments, since single-line comments aren't actually valid CSS syntax. Needed because the new bundling task needs to output valid CSS, since the results are exposed and not immediately consumed by the tool.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.