NEW SETUP PROJECT.
If for some reason the MSI doesn't work for you, please let me know immediately. I had to create a new WiX setup project as part of the VS2012 migration. It should work just fine, but I get nervous any time I touch the MSI itself.
- Fix for Issue #19055 - Manifest XML file didn't accept .RESX resources, just .RESOURCES.
- Fix for issue 19087 - used to throw an error if it encountered a CSS3 @charset rule anywhere other than the exact first character in the file. Now it's a little more forgiving if the first few characters are BOM characters. Also, it will now continue to process the input properly, and throw a lesser-severity error that is more descriptive of what is actually going on (@charset not at start of file).
- Fix a crashing issue when the input JS ended in an empty and unterminated string delimiter.
- Fixed the context of the returned overall parsed script block; the end point was incorrect (didn't include the proper line/column numbers).
- Various ongoing code-analysis maintenance fixes (too much complexity in many methods).
- moved the source project to Visual Studio 2012; had to migrate the setup project to WiX, since the old VS Setup projects are no longer supported in VS2012.