ajaxmin Releases Rss Feed

Nov 13, 2012 at 12:56 PM

Just a quick note to point out that the "ajaxmin Releases Rss Feed" always has two identical items for each releases.  Clearly not a major issue, though...  :-)

Coordinator
Nov 13, 2012 at 3:29 PM

Huh. Didn't even know there was an RSS feed; learn something new every day. Well, that's a CodePlex thing -- I don't create it myself. Taking a look at it, the last two entries are slightly different -- the latest one has me as the author and a title element that begins with "Created Release." The penultimate one has a title that just starts with "Released" and has an empty author element. The descriptions are almost identical -- the latest one has an extra 

element at the end. Weird. Very weird. I'll look through the CodePlex docs and see if I can come up with anything. Thanks for the heads-up!

Coordinator
Nov 13, 2012 at 3:33 PM

Just checked a couple other projects, like TypeScript. They all seem to have the same issue.

Nov 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM

Indeed, it seems to be global — found this item in CodePlex's discussions : http://codeplex.codeplex.com/workitem/25637

Should've thought about that, sorry for nagging...  :-)

Coordinator
Nov 13, 2012 at 7:32 PM

No problem -- I didn't even know there was an RSS feed, so I consider the issue a definite win. :)