No AjaxMinTasks.Dll after installation

Aug 2, 2011 at 4:02 PM
Edited Aug 2, 2011 at 4:03 PM

Hello,

I just downloaded version 4.26, and after installation, I have no folder called MicrosoftAjax in my C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild folder.  I did have a previous version of Ajax Minifier installed when I installed the new one.  It evidently removed the existing MicrosoftAjax folder from the MSBuild directory, but never put another one there.

As a result, I have no ajaxmin,tasks, ajaxmintasks.dll files for VS2010 to use in my build tasks.

Did I do something wrong? Miss a step?  According to this page that should have been installed.

Thanks!

Aug 2, 2011 at 4:19 PM

Repair installs didn't fix it either, but I did uninstall, and reinstall, and now I have the folder again.  Not sure if this is an installer issue or not, but I should be good to go.

Aug 26, 2011 at 11:22 AM

hello

your site is informative and useful.Thank you very much .To know more please visit at http:www.forexpipbd.blogspot.com

Oct 20, 2011 at 2:59 PM
Goudinov wrote:

Repair installs didn't fix it either, but I did uninstall, and reinstall, and now I have the folder again.  Not sure if this is an installer issue or not, but I should be good to go.

Thanks for this advice. It worked like a charm!