NuGet Package

Jul 25, 2011 at 5:01 PM

Is this project associated with the nuget package of the same name? http://nuget.org/List/Packages/AjaxMin It apears that the nuget package is outdate. Any chance on updating it with the most current download?

Coordinator
Jul 25, 2011 at 5:12 PM

Nope -- didn't know that package existed. I'll see if I can track down who owns it. Thanks for pointing it out!

Jul 29, 2011 at 11:37 AM

While taking ownership of that package please also create a package for the msbuild task

Sep 13, 2011 at 2:25 PM

Have you tried to contact the nuget team to be able to update the release?

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2011 at 4:32 AM

Just curious - you would prefer one package for all AjaxMin binaries, or separate packages for AjaxMin itself and for AjaxMin with MSBuild task?

Oct 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM
Edited Oct 4, 2011 at 1:45 PM

Personally, I'd prefer one for AjaxMin, and one for the MSBuild task that depends on the AjaxMin one.

Nov 23, 2011 at 5:11 PM

Crawling out from under the bushes :-)

I've been publishing the packages to the NuGet feed. I just sent a mail to ronlo letting him know that I'd be more than happy to relinquish my rights to the package in exchange for it being updated more frequently than I have been doing :)

/Jesper

Coordinator
Nov 23, 2011 at 5:16 PM

Aw, man! Does that mean I have to learn how to use nuget? ;)

Coordinator
Nov 25, 2011 at 4:46 AM

Okay, with Jesper's help (many thanks, Jesper!) we were able to update the AjaxMin project to build a NuGet package for the DLL and its symbols. I'll be sure to keep it up-to-date whenever I publish a new version of AjaxMin (as I did earlier today). I have to admit, NuGet is pretty darn cool -- I apologize for not getting on top of this sooner. I'll also look into creating a separate NuGet package for the MSBuild task, as suggested.